Raffle ticket price: $1.00
License #: C25293
FINAL DRAWING Thursday, August 2, 2011
We'll keep drawing till someone wins!
Rotary Club of Milford & Huron Valley Optimist Club
Milford Wild Joker Raffle
- A new deck of cards plus the two jokers will be used for each game started.
- In a public location the full deck of 52 cards and 2 Jokers are to be placed in sealed envelopes. Two of the co-chairs will sign the back of each envelope. All envelopes then will be mixed up, and then they will be numbered 1 to 54.
- After cards are shuffled and numbered no less than three (3) Rotary/Optimist members will place them in a locked cabinet at The Comeback Inn. Each club will hold a key to the cabinet.
- Tickets will be sold for $1.00 each.
- Drawing date will be each Thursday, starting July 7, 2011 and ending on July 26, 2012 or sooner if the Wild Joker is selected.
- To win the jack pot you must pick the envelope with the Wild Joker.
- An envelope/card will choose from the board by; ticket holder declares an envelope number written on the ticket stub. If that envelope is already chosen the envelope with the next higher number will be selected for ticket holder. If an envelope number is not declared a raffle chairperson will choose an envelope.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present to win.
- If the Wild Joker is not drawn, the pot rolls over to the next week.
- The pot will continue to build until the Wild Joker is drawn; this could take up to 54 weeks.
- If the winning ticket holder picks the Wild Joker from the envelopes on display, they will receive 50 % of the proceeds of the ticket sales less the consolation prize winning amounts. The Rotary Club of Milford and The Huron Valley Optimists Club will split the balance of the ticket sales proceeds.
- The Rotary Club of Milford and The Huron Valley Optimist Club will withhold federal taxes of 20% from winnings where applicable. You will be required to provide proper identification and information for taxes. All tickets and monies will be accounted for by Rotary Club of Milford and The Huron Valley Optimist Club in accordance with State of Michigan Charitable Gaming Michigan Lottery requirements.
- If the State Gaming Licenses run out during the game, tickets sold during the last week of the raffle will be drawn the last night until someone draws the Wild Joker and wins the current pot.
- If your ticket is drawn and you draw a consolation prize card, you will receive the consolation card prize for that ticket drawing.
- Tickets may be purchased at The Comeback Inn, or from any Milford Rotarian or Huron Valley Optimist.
- Ticket sales will end 9:00 PM at The Comeback Inn for that weeks drawing.
- Drawings will be held Thursday nights at 9:30 pm.
- Each week after the drawing at 9:30 pm on Thursday, all tickets will be destroyed.
- In case of emergency and the raffle cannot be held at the designated time, the raffle will be held at the first available date following the regular Thursday night raffle.
- Owners and employees or members of their households of The Comeback Inn are NOT eligible to purchase raffle tickets for the Wild Joker drawing.
- All prizes will be rewarded within 10 days of selecting a winning card.
- Orders received after 6:00 pm on Wednesday will be submitted for the following
Based on Jackpot Amount
(Prize money comes from the 50% prize money proceeds)
WINS 50% OF JACK POT